(meteorobs) Observing Meteors

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Wed Jul 28 17:00:33 EDT 2004

Vijay, the NAMN Guide that Mark mentions below, is an excellent
general introduction to the whole technique of meteor observing.
Note in particular, the short list of comparison objects for use
in doing meteor magnitude estimates - and the link to the four
NAMN sky charts - which have many more comparison stars marked:
  http://www.namnmeteors.org/charts.html

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer