(meteorobs) Observation 27-28 July 2004

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 29 17:05:52 EDT 2004

Hi Lew,

It looks like the peak SDAs maybe came a bit late this year.  I have
suspected this in past few years as well.  I typically never see good
SDA rates prior to July 28 but usually, they show up nicely in the days
immediately after that, especially despite my high latitude (45deg).

Just last night (July 28/29), I managed to observe under HEAVILY fogged
skies, and despite the very poor LM (maybe 5.0 max), I caught a number
of nice SDAs.

I'll send a full report soon.

Clear skies!!

- Pierre