(meteorobs) Fwd: "Sky-Watcher Alert: Meteor Show Peaks This Week"

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Fri Jul 30 17:28:36 EDT 2004

A very nice article on the South Delta Aquarids and the other late
July showers appeared on the National Geographic News site this week,
written by long-time meteor-friendly science writer, John Roach:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040727_shootingstar.html

And NO, I don't just think the article is nice because I'm in it. ;->

It's a rare article that even mentions meteors outside of the times
of the "Big 3" major showers - Perseids, Leonids, Geminids. And John
published articles on the Lyrids and Taurids in the past, as well...

Clear skies for the Perseids, all!
Lew Gramer