(meteorobs) Fwd: [EAMN] Meteor lights up central Victorian [Australia] sky - 2004 July 29

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Fri Jul 30 19:04:16 EDT 2004

Forwarded without Peter Skilton's permission, from the East
Australian Meteor Network (EAMN) online forum.

NOTE: Peter is not a current 'meteorobs' reader. If you wish
to follow up on this report with him, email me or contact the
administrator of the EAMN forum directly.

Clear skies!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org