(meteorobs) Re: 2004 June Bootids

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 08:24:28 EDT 2004

shanov-2004 at yandex.ru writes:

<< I regret, if in this talk the personal feelings Joe, Robert, David were
 affected. >>

Sergey --

    I cannot speak for Rob and David, but there certainly are no hard
feelings from me.  I should note that I tried to make my S&T essay on the June
Bootids as fair and balanced as possible.  I'm sure that there will be many people
who will be looking on the night of June 27th.  Even those who do not usually
look for meteors!  It is unfortunate that the new data concerning June 23rd
arrived too late to include in the S&T overview.

-- joe