(meteorobs) 2004 June Bootids

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 08:49:03 EDT 2004

Jeremie and all,
       From looking at the graph on the attached link, I infer that the best chance at seeing possible rate enhancement from the JBOs occur sometime during the first 12 hours of June 23.  Does this sound correct?   I wanted to double check with everyone because I am not too experienced at matching Universal Time with Solar Longtitude.  If this in indeed true, it would seem likely that early morning hours of 23 June would be best from the eastern USA?  Please feel free to correct me as necessary, as my meteor skills are rapidly fading away due to under usage...(sigh).

Best wishes to all, Paul in North Florida

Jeremie VAUBAILLON <vaubaill at imcce.fr> wrote:
Hello you all,

About the possibility of a 2004 June Bootids activity, a simulation
suggested by D. Asher last April did not give a "storm alert", but maybe
just an enhanced activity, on June 23rd.

Let see:

http://www.imcce.fr/s2p/JBO/2004JBO.html

Regards.

Jeremie Vaubaillon

--
* Jeremie VAUBAILLON
* Institut de Mecanique Celeste et de Calcul