(meteorobs) RE: 2004 June Bootids

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 2 11:53:53 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I at all do not understand, what for it was necessary to raise so much
noise. It is possible to consider(count) outcomes Jeremie and Sergeys
similar. In case of young trails (2004 Perseids or storms Leonids) I expect,
that the disparities will make minutes, or even it is less. Thank Jeremie.
Only Russian amateurs of astronomy threw in me "tomatoes".
Sergey