(meteorobs) possible fireball in Portugal

Paulo Heleno meteoro at sapo.pt
Sat Jun 5 09:21:56 EDT 2004

Hello Marco and all:

The question of why the airforce did not launched an
observing/interception activity crossed my mind from the first days.
I sent an email to the airforce,asking this,and, in more general
terms,what is the operational standard procedure in cases like this.
As far as the picture is concern, that photogram its the better view of
the object in all the video

Paulo