(meteorobs) Perseid outburst prediction this year?

KCStarguy at aol.com KCStarguy at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 14:11:27 EDT 2004

The Perseids have been such a dismal failure the past few years (at least
what I saw)-what makes anyone think the shower this year may be better (orbit
perturbation or what?)

Dr. Eric Flescher (kcstarguy at aol.com,  dreric1kansas at aol.com),
Olathe, KS. USA
 7 total solar eclipses and counting:
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website -
<http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm.
>webmaster,  Satori Astronomy website
<http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/satoriastronomy.htm> -editor- Black Sun eclipse newsletter
(eclipse/astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksuneclipse-subscribe at yahoogroups.com