(meteorobs) June's daylight meteors

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Mon Jun 7 13:55:28 EDT 2004

FYI, David (and all our readers),

Amid all the hubbub about the Venus transit, spaceweather.com is also
featuring a very nice article on the Daytime Arietids:

  http://spaceweather.com/meteors/arietids.html

Clear (and E-free) skies! :)
Lew

http://www.popastro.com/sections/meteor/meteor-activity.htm

Does anyone have any experience of a more detailed analysis of RMOBS
data? I'd be interested to know what techniques are used, but I guess it
is pretty difficult to do.

--
David Entwistle