(meteorobs) Me and the paper guy again - ....

bolidechaser bolidechaser at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 05:17:12 EDT 2004

Good Morning Lew,

Enjoyed your story.
Thought it was well written.

I just noticed that the Google web site, in honor of the Venus
Transit, has the second "o" in the word "Google" depicted as the Sun
with Venus in transit [sic].
Why am I always the last to find out about these things?

:-)
BOb V.

--- In meteorobs at yahoogroups.com, "Lewis J. Gramer" <lgramer at u...>