(meteorobs) Radio data analysis for May available - G7IZU

Andy Smith andy-mobs at television.f9.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 06:58:40 EDT 2004

Hi Wayne,

This link is to the publishers website, not the article about which my
website was featured. You'd have to obtain a copy of the magazine to see
the original, but I've put a copy of the article on my website - follow
the "Read the article here" link on my "live" page.

If you are after the May data analysis, which is what my original
message was about, follow this link:
http://tinyurl.com/w6pv/data_analysis.html and scroll down to "May". A
zipped MS Excel file is there for download.

Regards,
Andy.

In message <40C61A0D.6080302 at earthlink.net>, Wayne Watson
<sierra_mtnview at earthlink.net> writes