(meteorobs) Question about radiant drift

Bamm Gabriana bamm at upastrosoc.org
Thu Jun 10 04:40:29 EDT 2004

Hello David,

Thanks a lot! I think this is just what I wanted. Where can I read
about this? Where can I get the formulas and where can I get the
values unique to each shower?

I'll be away for a week, please cc any response to my email address
since I may not catch it in the list (I read the messages on the web
through yahoo).

Clear Skies
Bamm