(meteorobs) Re: possible fireball in Portugal

David Entwistle david at d-entwistle.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 18:47:06 EDT 2004

In message <002601c450a0$72d5cc20$61c216d5 at paular2wuci4vh>, Jose Campos
<josecamposcomet at netcabo.pt> writes
>The two links sent by David Entwistle, have nothing to do, other than
>confusing the whole issue, regarding the possible fireball seen at night
>recently over Portugal.

Apologies Jose. I believe the links posted did show the picture referred
to in the previous two posts. But you are correct that this is unrelated
to the original event the thread covered. I'm sorry if that caused any
confusion.
--
David Entwistle