(meteorobs) New meteors??

oortdrako kdrako at txucom.net
Thu Jun 17 13:03:39 EDT 2004

--- In meteorobs at yahoogroups.com, "Jeff W." <meteorrr at w...> wrote:
> Are you saying that the meteors that both you and youre wife were seeing
> came from the same radiant Ken?
>
> Jeff W.

Jeff,

After seeing the ones that I saw, I asked her that question and it
appears that they were all coming from the same area. Please keep in
mind that my wife does not really understand much about the radiant
concept nor does she care to. She just enjoys being out under the
night sky and catching some rare events. I'm the 20+ year observer in
the family. Judging from the way she answered my questions, and she
does get tired of the quizing, most of the ones that she saw were from
the same radiant as the four I saw -- just "above&left" of the Little
Dipper bowl - near +72dec 14h50m ra.

Kenneth Drake