(meteorobs) New meteors??

Jeff W. meteorrr at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 17 19:17:46 EDT 2004

While we are on this,I was wondering just out of curiosity; how many of us
on the list use the straight edge/ruler method of plotting? and how often do
we do it?  Mr. Lunsfords activity outlook this week (june lyrids/xi
draconids) has me confessing that I
really dont pay as much attention to the smaller showers/activity as I prob
should or at least they are not as prone to cause a "im going out tonite". I
then get to read about something that Pierre observes and think to myself
"Im wish I had seen that".  Oh; I almost forgot Ken, I really dont blame
your wife.  I think the last thing I would want would be someone constantly
saying "Where exactly did that one come from?"  I know that that is
necessary but I dont want someone constantly asking me that!

Jeff W.