(meteorobs) Re: Bootids 20/21

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 21 23:11:41 EDT 2004

Hello,

> Just got in from 2 hours Teff observed two June bootids  -3 and -2  , and
two sporadics just outside radiant area.
5:43 to 7:43 UT. All four occured between 6:14Ut and 6:51Ut.
Will post formal report later

Yes, in 2004 there is a probability of appearance fireballs. Even it is
little bit more, than in 1998. Though we are on a latitude +54 deg and time
maxsimum poorly favorably for Europe, I have possibility to observations
visibl behind of city of June 22-24. It is perfect, that many observers have
possibility to envelop by observations a big slice of time (even if at this
time not predicted outbursts of activity will not happen, it is very
important for matching datas with 23, and for accumulation of statistical
datas on other streams).
Sergey

P.S. Big hi Mike Boschat and Kim Youmans.