(meteorobs) FW: Las Vegas Bolide, 6/19/2004 ~5AM PDT

Robert Verish bolidechaser at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 13:28:24 EDT 2004

Desparately seeking eye-witnesses who may have
observed the fireball that produced the "sonic-boom
and vapor cloud" that was reported on KVBC Ch3 News.

The "trail is getting cold" on this one, and we need
more eye-witnesses in order to triangulate where this
event actually occurred.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,
Bob V.

------------ Forward Message ------------

I did not hear nor see anything, but I have sent your
email off to all of our membership and a list of
nonmembers that are interested in astronomy.

JC Willette, President