(meteorobs) Re: June Bootids - Call for observations

Geert Barentsen geert.barentsen at pandora.be
Tue Jun 22 16:24:37 EDT 2004

Hello Michael, Robert,

I think Michael is talking about IMO location codes. On the VMDB-page (
http://www.imo.net/visual/vmdb.html ) you can find a link to "VMDBSITE.TXT"
( http://www.imo.net/visual/vmdb/vmdbsite.txt ). This files contains many
sitecodes. I would -always- include the geographical coordinats to an
observation report though, with or without sitecode...

The page you refer to calls a script on charlie (the old imo.net server).
Unfortunately, charlie died a few months ago and is now in server-heaven :-(
I told the webmaster about the error on this page, he will have a look at it.

Happy Bootid hunting!
Geert