(meteorobs) Re: June Bootids - Call for observations

Kim Youmans ksyo at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 22 16:46:58 EDT 2004

I'm willing to bet Michael has left his radio long enough, on occasion, to
observe and submit a visual report or two.
I'm also willing to bet this is the site code that was created from *his*
observations...

21535 HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA CANADA                63 36  0.0 W 44 39  0.0 N
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Thanks, Geert, for clearing that up...I was a bit confused myself and like
Mike, was unable to resurrect the sleeping server.
I have not been using *my* site code, but I'm willing to bet (once again)
that it will help make the work of Rainer and others who compile and analyze
a bit easier.  I'll be using it from now on.

I'd like to congratulate list member and AMS staff associate Ed Majden on
finding an asteroid with the FMO Project 0.9 meter telescope in Arizona.
Good job, Ed, coming on the heels of the fireball early this month!

Finally, the atmospherics here continues its daily high-moisture song and
dance making my plans for observing tonight quite iffy.  Here's hoping all
the rest of you have crystal clear skies tonight!

Kim Youmans