(meteorobs) JBO Observation East GA

Kim Youmans ksyo at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 23 05:21:43 EDT 2004

     I was able to get in the final hour before twilight, from 8:00-8:30 UT
under +1 to +2 skies, only two meteors were seen at this time, both from the
northwest but it was just too cloudy to attempt a plot.  However, from
8:30 - 9:00 UT, the skies did clear, and I had LM's of +5 with a 40% tree
obstruction.  During this time I plotted one JBO and saw three non-JBO's.
The single JBO had a train and was a bit bright at +1.  This was the most
the cloud gods would allow for me tonight!

Kim Youmans