Re: (meteorobs) JBO *active* June 22/23!!! Ottawa, Ontario

Jan Verfl Verfl.meteors at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 23 07:26:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'd almost want to use some unpolite words for this, but hope i can control myself! We got dark and clear for 22:30-23:30 UT (living in central Europe) with lm up to 6.2 and in a group of 5 people we saw togehter exactly NONE JBOs ... thism enas no unusually slwo meteors, even nothing flying even from teh right side of the sky... I see two possible explanetions:
- the enhanced activity started quickly around 0 - 1 UT when we got cloudy (ghhhrrrr....)
- i should were glasess:-(

Good luck everyone!
Jan Verfl