(meteorobs) JBO *active* June 22/23!!! Ottawa, Ontario

Roberto ME3540 at mclink.it
Wed Jun 23 07:45:32 EDT 2004

Hi,

I managed about 1.82 h Teff from 22:30 to 01:25 UT under LM 6.1 skies.
I have designed meteors and to one first  analysis I have observed 6 June
Bootids (Total meteors 31). Probable ZHR 6/8. One other meteor has been
observed a minute after the fine session. Higher activity could be beginning
of one.
Clear Skies,
Roberto Haver
Frasso Sabino, Italy