(meteorobs) Observation June 22/23, 2004 from Slovenia

Javor Kac javor.kac at guest.arnes.si
Wed Jun 23 12:50:42 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I now checked my plots so you can find my complete summary report
below.
I was really tired so I probably missed much of the activity. Also, there
was a light breeze that constantly irritated my eyes. Nonetheless, I was
satisfied with the observing as I have not done it in quite some time.

Hopefully, I will also observe tonight, if it becomes clear...

Clear skies!
Javor

The Summary: