(meteorobs) Quick June Bootid Summary

josephasmus at cox.net josephasmus at cox.net
Wed Jun 23 13:56:05 EDT 2004

Again work commitments prevented me from observing and I had to decline Bob L.'s invite up to Mt Laguna for what appears to be some darn good JBO activity!..

I just want to say THANK YOU! to Lew for maintaining and supporting this e-group for all these years.. so those of us that can not observe in person can get the next best thing.. instant global reports from those who can!

Again, thank you to Lew and to all of you who post your reports!

Joseph Assmus
San Diego, CA