(meteorobs) June 23/24 Bootids Ottawa, Ontario

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 24 02:49:21 EDT 2004

I just came back from a 3 hours teff (2:30-5:30 UT) under LM=6.5
skies...

It looks like the shower of Pons-Winneckids is now passed.  Activity
seemed very weak tonight.  Did see one nice casual JBO under bright
twilight.  After I signed on I plotted only two very faint possible
candidates... one of of them was poorly aligned with the radiant.

Besides that, nice activity that came from Sagittarids and Xi Draconids.

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario