(meteorobs) enhanced bootid rates on june 26?

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 18:09:23 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/26/04 5:26:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
meteorrr at worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Another opportunity for
 slightly enhanced rates may occur on June 26th near 0100 universal time.

 Did anyone observe ANY bootid activity last night/this morn?  Although I did
see 6 "others"  over a period of an hour and a half I failed to see any
bootid activity.  The ob was interupted by a gentleman in an airboat with lights
that turned night into day!  I had forgotten how LOUD those things are.

Actually, the next opportunity for possible enhanced rates is JUNE 27 near
0100 UT.  That corresponds to Saturday evening, June 26 at 9 p.m. EDT/

-- joe rao