(meteorobs) Re-entry over North America

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 02:31:36 EDT 2004

I have a very interesting image from my Sandia camera at 23:31 PDT (06:31 UT, 27th)
on the 26th that is slow moving and looks like a bright fireball. Norman Davis
confirmed it with radio data that shows pretty strong signals. In fact, he apparently
picked up some other radio signals earlier over a fairly long time span. I have two
more observations a few hours later that are short trail bursts. I'm trying to figure
out if any of this is related. I should be able to post the movies, stills, and radio
data by tomorrow morning.

--
                  Wayne T. Watson (The Wizard of Obz, Nevada City, CA)
                     (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet)

                    "One advantage of being disorderly is that
                    one is constantly making exciting discoveries"
                                                             -A.A. Milne
                         Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>