(meteorobs) Re: IMO Shower Circ.: June Bootids 2004

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 28 09:09:40 EDT 2004

Dear friends,
Unfortunately, my name was mentioned more often, than I it am worthy. At
first I and Jeremie did not know about operation Mikiya. Mikiya Sato has not
informed a world on it, though the detailed operation Mikiya was finished
earlier, than ours (Sergeys) brief browse. In such situation my role has
appeared most unpleasant - to do the risky advertising company (on mine poor
English). In the conclusion of this history I am obliged to tell about it.
However I remain rather satisfied. June Bootids have appeared also I has
received many new friends, with which I am always ready to cooperate.
Sergey