(meteorobs) Meteor Obs.26/27 - Greenbelt, Md

George Gliba gliba at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 28 09:21:12 EDT 2004

                 June 26/27, 2004 - Greenbelt, Maryland
                      02:00 - 03:15 UT, 20% clouds
                           No June Bootids seen!

    I was able to meteor observe from Greenbelt, Maryland on Saturday night,
June 26/27 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Although conditions were only
fair to marginal, I was able to see a few meteors but no June Bootids. Below
is a short breakdown of the activity seen.

  Date      Time (UT) %Obst.  LM   JLY  JBO  SAG  SPO  FOV  Total  Comments
June 26/27  2:00-3:15  20%   4.8    0    0    1    2   var.   3  1st Qtr.Moon

Oh well, maybe next time :-(

Clear skies,
GWG