(meteorobs) N. Calif. Fireballs and Rocket Re-Entry

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 29 13:35:32 EDT 2004

Hello, Marco. I thought I'd mention your later e-mail to me indicating that the N.
Calif. event was not from a spent rocket. I'd also like to mention that my Sandia
partner, Dave Kenyon, did find a image his camera took that show the same meteor.
Eventually, we will post this. Actually, Bill Allen has plans to publish it in his
newsletter, A C/C, for today. I don't know if he got it in time. If not, it will
appear within the next few days.

--
                  Wayne T. Watson (The Wizard of Obz, Nevada City, CA)
                     (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet)

                    "One advantage of being disorderly is that
                    one is constantly making exciting discoveries"
                                                             -A.A. Milne
                         Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>