(meteorobs) Video meteors from Italy 23-23 and 23-24 June 2004

Roberto ME3540 at mclink.it
Tue Jun 29 14:03:04 EDT 2004

Hi,
This is my observations video of the 22-23 and 23-24 June. The passage of clouds to disturbed the observations, however the first night I have not resumed no June Bootids. The second night I have resumed one june bootide much short one. Some of the sporadics ones seem to come from one sky zone between Cygnus and Lacerta. One of these is one beautiful fast meteor of mag. -2 with approximately 1.5 second of trail.

22-23/6/2004
Camera   : Mintron with obb. 8mm a F/0.8.
Field    : diagonal 55°, 45° the long side and 34° that short.
Esp.     : 0.04s (25 frames/sec).
Locality : Roma (Italy).
Mag. Lim.: 5.6 (in video tape).

                Time
 from (UT)  a   Eff.  Tot  Top  Sag Spor
21h10m - 22h10m 1.00    5    1    -   4
22h10m - 23h10m 0.80    9    1    1   7
23h10m - 00h12m 1.02    7    -    1   6

Total Top 2, Sag 2, Spor 17 in 2.82h effective time.
3 Sporadic have had trail (17,6 %).

23-24/6/2004
Camera   : Mintron with obb. 8mm a F/0.8.
Field    : diagonal 55°, 45° the long side and 34° that short.
Esp.     : 0.04s (25 frames/sec).
Locality : Roma (Italy).
Mag. Lim.: 5.6 (in video tape).

                Time
 from (UT)  a   Eff.  Tot  Jbo Sag Spor
21h10m - 22h10m 0.50    2   -   -   2
22h10m - 23h10m 0.81    5   1   1   3
23h10m - 00h10m 0.93    3   -   -   3

Total Jbo 1, Sag 1, Spor 8 in 2.24h effective time.
1 Sporadic have had trail (12,5 %).

Clear Skies,
Roberto Haver