(meteorobs) Re: FW: Las Vegas Bolide, 6/19/2004 ~5AM PDT

Robert Verish bolidechaser at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 17:48:40 EDT 2004

What with all the recent posts regarding reported
fireballs, just wanted to make another plea for
additional eye-witnesses to the subject bolide.

We are very close to getting a good trajectory for
this one.  All we need are just a few more good
eye-witness accounts.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated,
Bob
------------------ Forward Message -----------------

(meteorobs) FW: Las Vegas Bolide, 6/19/2004 ~5AM PDT
Robert Verish bolidechaser at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 11:28:24 EDT 2004

Desparately seeking eye-witnesses who may have
observed the fireball that produced the "sonic-boom
and vapor cloud" that was reported on KVBC Ch3 News.

The "trail is getting cold" on this one, and we need
more eye-witnesses in order to triangulate where this
event actually occurred.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,
Bob V.