(meteorobs) Re: IMO Shower Circ.: June Bootids 2004

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 29 21:43:28 EDT 2004

It for those to whom interesting to differentiate different models.
I am very grateful Peter Jenniskens for his excellent abstract to my last message to Meteorobs (and Mike for the images).
In our model Reznikov we took into account only 9 planets. Mikiya, in model Asher took into account nine planets, Moon and three minor planets. Compare results:
http://gelios-2002.narod.ru/docs/models/models.html
http://kaicho.pobox.ne.jp/tenshow/meteor/7p2004/e1.htm

          Time UT
Trails Mikiya Sergeys
1830   13:45   13:39
1825   14:46   14:43
1819   16:32   16:06

Most likely time differ because of different initial orbital elements (comet).
Now extrapolate this time for result not of perihelion ejections (Mikiya) and then on results of observations:

Trails Mikiya Observations
1830   12:30     ?
1825   13:45     ?
1819   15:31     ?

Though it is possible to consider models Reznikov and Asher similar, results Mikiya Sato affirmed. Work "Mikiya (and Jeremie)" in "WGN". Work "Sergeys" in archive. Happiness was so probably. Now I see, that should slightly update time of cases 45P and 15P.
Sergey