(meteorobs) Request for Info on Sacramento Fireball 04:12 PDT May 5

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 17:35:26 EDT 2004

If anyone did see the fireball I reported in a recent message or gathered info on it
in some way, I would be interested in knowing about it.

--
       Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet, Nevada City, CA)
                      -- GMT-8 hr std. time, RJ Rcvr 39° 8' 0" N,  121° 1' 0" W

                Two laws Newton and Einstein didn't discover:
                    1. Time is money.
                    2. Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value.

                         Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
                         sierra_mtnview -at- earthlink -dot- net
            Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>