(meteorobs) to Michael Boschat

Mikhail Maslov feraj at mail.ru
Tue May 18 10:12:56 EDT 2004

Hello!
This post is primarily for Michael Boschat.

Michael.
I received your mail today, but two my attempts to reply were returned
to me because of address failure.
So decided to post the reply to meteorobs.
-------

Hello, Michael.

I'm not a member of any astronomy group, if you mean scientific ones.
I observe meteors individually. I know Sergey Shanov, who as me
participates in Russian mailing list Rusmeteors on Yahoogroups, on
which Russian-language people can exchange their results and observing
reports. Sergey often sends his computations of comet dust trails
movement and give excellent explanations to many arising questions. I'm
very grateful to him for this.
Concerning two other people you mentioned I did't hear of them. I
began meteor observing not long ago so I know only the people to whom
I directly contact.
Thanks for your attention to my report.

Mikhail Maslov - Russia.

-------