(meteorobs) 2004 June Bootids

RainerArlt rarlt at aip.de
Fri May 28 08:02:18 EDT 2004

> Does this say that in 2004 we have not one, but *two* possibilities for
> enhanced June Bootids activity ? ...
>
> - June 23 (Vaubaillon)
> - June 27, 01h 45m UT (IMO)

The time of the IMO shower calendar was estimated before the
actual simulations came up. It is an extrapolation of the
1998 event and has certainly less significance than the
new results by particle simulations such as Jeremie's and
Sergey's.

I think I remember correctly that there was an error in the
_printed_ version of the Calendarwhich cites Asher & co. for
the preditction, but is was actually Rendtel (as it says in
the version on the web).

Best wishes,
Rainer

--