(meteorobs) Re: 2004 June Bootids

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Fri May 28 11:22:48 EDT 2004

By June 23 there was an aberration of a cloud of meteoric particles which
are responsible for a maxima 1998. The remaining stream has remained on a
former orbit, with a maxima around June 27. Therefore observations around
June 27 to prolong have a big value.
We express sincere gratitude Esko Lyytinen and Rainer Arlt for the help.
Without this support our work could not be held.
I, also, am very grateful to my far friend Mike Boschat, who operatively
communicates me news.
Sergey Shanov