(meteorobs) Color of photo meteor trails

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Sun Nov 7 05:32:10 EST 2004

Hi Ed,
I do not have the scanner for to digitize the photographies.
However I can analyze the colors as I have made for the leonids. As he said
George must be attention to the colors. With the leonids I have tried to
make corrections for color index taking as reference various spectral stars
(the photos are not chased).
Sorry for the English bad!
Clear skies,
Roberto Haver