(meteorobs) Color of photo meteor trails

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Sun Nov 7 11:10:11 EST 2004

Hi Ed,
I have the distribution of the photographed colors of 237 leonids (of 1999
and 2002). I have found that there are of the differences between the 2
years even if leonids only the greens are approximately 55%.
As an example in 1999 I have had some blue meteors but not in 2002.
I know very little English, I have only a good translator! :-)
Clear skies,
Roberto Haver