(meteorobs) quick, i need some info

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Wed Nov 17 14:04:35 EST 2004

Hello, Arlene

Leonids radiant gets reasonable altitude about 2h local time. But it
continues rising during all the night so the most favorable is the second
half of the night. Radiant is in eastern part of the sky, several
degrees to the North from bright star Regul.

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov

a> i didn't think the weather would be on my side when i woke up this morning.
a> terrific thunderstorms all day yesterday and last night but late this
a> afternoon, the skies cleared and they are simply gorgeous now.

a> someone quickly please give me a time to get out and look for my precious
a> Leonids. it's also gotten very very cold here, hovering around 40 F...so i
a> can't stay out all night...

a> am i missing some mail? everyone seems to have gotten very quiet lately.

a> i'm on the west coast of turkey, i think we're +2 GMT but i might be wrong,
a> we just turned back the clocks...i'm not sure of what time it is anymore!!

a> i'll appreciate any help you folks can give me.

a> thanks,

a> Arlene
a> on the west coast of Turkey,
a> south of Troy