(meteorobs) Fwd: [IMO-News] November Leonids [time sensitive predictions article]

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Wed Nov 17 17:19:09 EST 2004

Sorry to have missed forwarding this by a few critical hours
everyone - paying work occasionally interferes when we most
hope it won't. By the way, Chris, feel free to cross-post to
'meteorobs' important, time-sensitive messages like this one
at any time. You can cross-post to our list by simply putting
'meteorobs at meteorobs.org' in the To: or CC: (not Bcc:!) lines.

(I have configured the email address below as a "guest poster".
If there are other email addresses you might be cross-posting
from, please just let me know.)

Clear skies all!
Lew Gramer