(meteorobs) obs.18/19.11. Quick report

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Thu Nov 18 20:06:40 EST 2004

Hello.

I've just come from observation. My result is 51 meteors during 3
hours rough time (Teff hasn't been derived yet). The main feature was
definite increase in Leonids activity from about 22.20 UT to 0.05 UT.
In this period also many bright Leonid meteors appeared. Before and
after I saw no one bright Leonid. This activity sharply drop after
0.05 UT. Maybe these were some early remnants of 1333 trail.
I will prepare complete report soon. Also I hope to watch probable
activity from 1733 trail but weather forecast in not favorable.

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov