(meteorobs) Leonid obs, Sharon Massachusetts, 20 Nov 2004

Richard Kramer kramer at sria.com
Mon Nov 22 18:22:55 EST 2004

The Massachusetts weather conspired against the Leonids this year. I only
managed a brief look on the evening of Nov 19/20. Meteors were scarce.
Helped pass the time by calling to the screech owls while observing.
Thickening high cirrus was becoming problematic so I wrapped up early.

Richard

---------
Richard Kramer Sharon MA USA
71 deg 10.87 min W   42 deg 6.53 min N  Elev 220 ft

2004
EST 11:44 19 Nov  to 00:16 20 Nov
UTC 04:44 20 Nov  to 05:16 20 Nov

Showers observed NTA LEO

20 Nov
UTC              Teff   LM        LEO    NTA    SPO    Total
04:44 - 05:16    .53    4.2        0      0     1       1

Magnitude Distributions

           1    2   3   4
LEO       0    0   0  0
NTA       0    0   0  0
SPO       0    0   1   0

Notes:
1. Center of field was Orion
2. View 20% obscured by trees and scattered, thin high cirrus