(meteorobs) Virus Warning [Nmcleod Email]

Michael Clark mrclark at internetcds.com
Thu Nov 25 00:15:13 EST 2004

My virus software says I received a virus through the Meteorbs list. I'll give thanks to McAfee for catching it.

Michael Clark
Ashland, OR

******* Alert generated at: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:40:05 -0800 *********

McAfee VirusScan has detected a potential threat in this e-mail
sent by "Nmcleod" <nmcleod at peganet.com>.
The following actions were attempted on each suspicious part.
We strongly recommend that you report this virus-related activity
to "Nmcleod" <nmcleod at peganet.com>.

The attachment "price.cpl" is infected with the W32/Bagle.bd at MM Virus(es).
This attachment has been deleted to complete the clean process.