(meteorobs) VIRUS WARNING?

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 11:54:21 EST 2004

FYI, I am back online from Florida temporarily...
These viruses are probably NOT coming from the
addresses in the "From:" lines - that is just a
trick which has become very common with viruses
in recent months. And though our list software
SHOULD screen (or at least scrub) many or all
these virus attachments - I nonetheless still
always strongly advise all PC users who access
the Internet, to buy, install and keep current
on their PC, a reputable anti-virus program
such as Norton (aka Symantec) or McAfee.

And of course - never open any email attachment
unless you know exactly what it is, and/or you
are expecting to receive it from that sender.

OK - now back to this fascinating discussion of
telescopic/binocular meteor observing! :)

Clear skies all,

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org>

=====
Lew Gramer <dedalus at alum.mit.edu>