(meteorobs) black meteor repost

YoungBob2 at aol.com YoungBob2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 20:53:04 EST 2004

Gents:

I may have mentioned this in a post here a couple years ago
on this subject, but I've seen these - in the planetarium!  I, too
see a couple during most observing sessions.  I think that
they are floaters.  I noticed that there was a slight color, but
when I turned off the lighted "Exit" sign in the planetarium,
the bright feature wasn't there.  Others may be visible due
to reflections or refractions of starlight (or artificial starlight!)

Moving my hear or getting up or siting down sometimes helps
initiate one of these.

Clear skies,
Bob Young