(meteorobs) radio-meteor counts 30 Nov 04?

David Entwistle david.entwistle at dial.pipex.com
Tue Nov 30 12:03:27 EST 2004

Several daylight radio-meteor counts, from Western Europe, show
increased rates between 10:00 UT and 12:00 UT on 30 December 2004.

http://radio.data.free.fr/main.php3#

Three RMOBS observers, Swan, Algeciras and Entwistle (that's me) all
show similar increases. I note that Minghetti doesn't show anything At
this time.

The timing of the maximum count is slightly different for one observer
(Entwistle), indicating it is very likely that the increased counts are
related to unusual atmospheric propagation conditions becoming
established in the area, and not to increased meteor-activity.

Are there any radio-observers, who haven't published on the above site,
but with observations, which may help resolve this?
--
David Entwistle