(meteorobs) radio-meteor counts 30 Nov 04?

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Tue Nov 30 14:16:37 EST 2004

    I don't know how much use a radio count from western North America is,
but my detector is running continuously. My hourly counts from midnight-6
a.m. MST (7-13 h UT) show absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, in fact
the most unusual thing is that counts are very consistent between 21 and 29
per hour.  regards, Bruce