(meteorobs) Dracornids from China Oct 07-08

Quanzhi Ye tom6740 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Oct 8 10:44:55 EDT 2004

Hi all,
  I've just come back from my country-site observing
site, it seems no activity occured.
  Because I've to go to school at night, it's hard to
examine if there was any activity occur around 10UT. I
was able to have a study hall class leave to observe
the Dracornids. I was disappoint to find that the
site's lm can't reach 4.0, only 3.5. But I still wait
for an hour to see if there's something happen. 4
meteors was observed but none of them was Dracornids.
  As I see from my meteor website, Chinese people are
very interest in Dracornids, but I'm disappoint to see
all the newspapers said there'll be a strong show
tonight.:-( So are the Japanese observers notice
something unusual happened?
Best regards,
Quanzhi